is information we collect through this Web Site that we can use to specifically identify you, and may include your:
- name, telephone number and e-mail address
- information you provide in online tests, including responses to test questions
We collect personal information from you through the Web Site only when you voluntarily share it with us, such as when you fill out a registration form, an online survey, or send us an e-mail; if you choose to purchase a product or apply for a job with us or our clients; or when you use one of our online forms.
is information we collect through this Web Site that does not identify you by name or as an individual person. It may include information like:
- the type of web browser software your computer uses;
- pages your computer visited and date and time your computer accessed our pages;
- IP (internet protocol) address associated with your computer.
You have the right to request the modification or deletion of any personal information retained by QuodeIT that is inaccurate, except that information relating to your test scores and performance, as set forth below. (You may request for modification or deletion of any personal information by emailing our Customer Support at info[at]quodeit[dot]com or postal mail at the contact information listed below. You understand that QuodeIT, in its sole discretion, will determine whether personal information should be modified or deleted. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days).
Behaviour Tracking Technologies
The services contained in this section enable the QuodeIT to monitor and analyse web traffic and can be used to keep track of your behaviour.
Google Analytics (Google)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Information collected to track and examine Application use, to prepare reports on an Application’s activities and share them with other Google services.
Personal information collected: Cookie and Browsing and usage Data.
Use: to analyse trends, to administer the Web site, to track user's movements around the Web site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We do not restrict the ways that we use or disclose non-personal information. We will use non-personal information from you to help us make this Web Site more useful to users and for other business purposes. We do not link this automatically-collected data, which does not identify individual users, to personal information.
For instance, we may use non-personal information to:
- create reports to develop programs, products, services or content,
- customize the information or services that are of interest to you, or
- Share it with third parties.
We may use personal information we collect from you through this Web Site:
- to respond to your requests;
- to provide you with products or services that you request;
- to provide you access to QuodeIT's products or services;
- to develop records, including records of your personal information;
- for analytical purposes and to research, develop and improve programs, products, services and content;
- to remove your personal identifiers.
- to protect our rights or property;
- to protect someone's health, safety or welfare; or
- To comply with a law or regulation, court order or other legal process.
Sharing Personal Information with third parties
- We may share the personal information you provide with the organization to which you are being assessed, and with any of its suppliers who are involved in the assessment process.
- In the ordinary course of business, we also will share some personal information with companies that we hire to perform services or functions on our behalf. For example, we may use different vendors or suppliers to process your billing. In such cases those third parties may have access to your personal information in order to provide the services on our behalf and will n use it for any other purposes.
- QuodeIT reserves the right to disclose and transfer user information, including personal information, in connection with a corporate sale, merger, dissolution, or acquisition, or similar transaction. In such cases, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
Links to other online resources
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our Web site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at info[at]quodeit[dot]com .
We have implemented commercially reasonable electronic, physical and procedural safeguards designed to help protect against the loss, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction of the information under our control. Certain features of our Web Sites may require you to use an access code, password or similar unique identifier. You are responsible for protecting the secrecy of your account information. QuodeIT recommends that you use the latest browsers so as to take advantage of advances in security technology. Although we strive to protect your encrypted information, no data transmission over the Internet is completely secure. There is some risk associated with any data transmission, including the risk that personal information may be intercepted in transit. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at info[at]quodeit[dot]com.
Consent to Transfer
This Web Site is operated in India. If you are located in the United States, European Union, Canada or elsewhere outside of India, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to India. By using the Web Site or providing us with your information, you consent to this transfer.
Arrisa Avenue, Unit No. 305, 3rd Floor,
Eon Free Zone, Kharadi, Pune 411014.